I recently started paying more attention to the Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform Release Planner to learn about planned features, features coming soon, and features available to try now.
The release planner does cover Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform but my main focus is on Microsoft Power Platform.
Selecting a feature provides more information such as the description of the feature, who the feature is aimed at (admins, makers, etc), when the release is scheduled for phases like Public Preview and General Availability (GA), and much more:
One great feature is the ability to create your own release plans using “My release plans.” Options available are as follows (last updated 12th January 2023):
- Collaborate using notes
- Share individual release plans
- Filter by release wave
Other key features:
- Search release plans
- View release plan changes
- Retrieve release plans using the API
- Filter and sort release plans
- View release plans in a timeline
- Create a personalized release plan
- Share my release plan with others
Try out the release planner and let me know how you get on!